This is a repeating eventjanuary 26, 2020 9:50 am
parkHIIT is a totally free bodyweight only resistance training workout suitable for all fitness levels. It's the perfect introduction to resistance training. Here's the exact spot we meet for parkHIIT Phoenix
parkHIIT is a totally free bodyweight only resistance training workout suitable for all fitness levels. It’s the perfect introduction to resistance training.
Here’s the exact spot we meet for parkHIIT Phoenix Park: https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-6.3233823,20z
We meet just before 10.00am. Come early and say hello!
– 5 minute warm up
– 20 minutes of (reasonably) high intensity exercise.
– 5 minute warm down.
You’re only up against one person at parkHIIT and that’s yourself. You push yourself as hard as you can/want!
If you don’t like grass (wet or otherwise) please bring your own mat. Wear comfortable clothing and footwear and be prepared for the (Irish) weather. Bring a bottle of water and your own bodyweight.
Rain, hail or shine we will be working out!
Email email@example.com with any questions 🙂
There’s free porridge in The Hole In The Wall after the workout 🙂
Here’s why parkHIIT is free and what it’s all about: https://www.officeworkerhealth.com/blog/parkhiit-resistance-is-worthwhile
FYI I’ll be taking some photos to help promote future events.
You should not take part in parkHIIT if you:
– have a heart condition
– have had chest pain in the past month
– lose consciousness or lose your balance because of dizziness
– have a joint or bone problem that may be made worse by a change in your physical activity
– are currently taking medications for your blood pressure or heart condition
– are pregnant
– know of any other reason you should not exercise or increase your physical activity
By attending parkHIIT you agree that you meet none of the criteria above or confirm that you have had clearance from your GP before taking part.
See you on Sunday morning! Brian
(Sunday) 9:50 am - 10:30 am